Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Japan's Nuclear Plant Fukushima Is Horrifically Worse Than You Have Been Told
Fukushima is a kind of global “kill shot,” make no mistake about that. The situation is dire in the extreme. The global nuclear industry is trying to kill you, and Fukushima is their latest broadside, aimed at the whole planet. The entire nuclear complex, from uranium mining, to nuclear weapons (including depleted uranium munitions), to nuclear electrical generating plants, to research reactors, to so-called “nuclear medicine,” has to go.
Does any rational person seriously think that such total destruction can be fixed or repaired? That it is only a question of reconnecting the electricity and turning the pumps back on?
The reactors and spent-fuel-rod-cooling-pools have been shredded. It’s a war zone, and I mean that literally. The nuclear industry has turned this planet into a giant nuclear war zone that targets the entire human race, and Fukushima is its latest battlefield.
Believe me, the situation is worse than bad, it’s worse than dire, it is history-altering horrific. A lot of people are going to die from what is happening in Fukushima, into the millions for sure, that is not in question. The only question is how many millions. If we are “lucky,” only one or two million persons will die. And if we are unlucky, well, things could get really grim, unimaginably hellish, on this planet we call home.
Here’s how bad it really is:
* There are up to 1,000 dead bodies in the countryside around the Fukushima nuclear reactors that can’t be collected, because the corpses are too radioactive. (1)
* The caesium fallout levels now rival the levels recorded when the Soviet nuclear reactor at Chernobyl exploded in 1986. (2)
* As of this past week, three of the reactors at Fukushima are in a state of melt down, and if they can’t be stopped, the radioactive result may be “permanent dead zones” in Japan. (3)
* It may take many years, perhaps as much as 50 to 100 years, to bring the reactor cores back under control. (4)
* The Japanese government is bringing in the world’s largest concrete pump from the USA, to spray water on the melting-down nuclear reactors. (5)(6)
Even the Japanese Prime Minister admits that the Japanese government is in a state of “maximum alert.”